Fire and Blast Wall Weight Saving
Pre-engineered and fully optimised weight and cost savings.
For many years MTE have highlighted the benefits of their prefabricated fire and blast wall system. In addition to the support offered via design, engineering and site installation, the MTE solution offers:
- Focus on optimised weight savings and value engineering
- Professional end-to-end project managed service
- Blast, fire and thermal design including certification and type approval
- UK and Korean fabrication facilities
- Off-site manufacture in a controlled environment
- Integrated penetration frames, including doors and removable panels
- No need for PFP
- Minimal OPEX costs
MTE have selected a range of worldwide projects in harsh environments to act as case studies. The tabulated table below clearly highlights the significant weight saving benefits offered by MTE prefabricated fire and blast wall system compared to the traditional flat plate [FP] system.
The project examples highlighted have been both fully designed and installed or are in the process of being designed and installed. Prefabricated walls in stainless steel require little or no maintenance during the design life of the platform.
|Contract||Area (m2)||MTE Total Weight (kg)||MTE Average (kg/m2)||FP Total Weight (kg)||FP Average (kg/m2)||Weight Saving (kg)||Percentage Saving|
For further details please Contact MTE Design Consultancy.