Blast Walls are designed and engineered to provide the most cost-effective and lightweight saving solution whilst ensuring compliance with the client's specification.
MTE Ltd has specialised for over 40 years in the design, manufacture and supply of Blast Walls for various applications within the offshore and onshore oil and gas industries.
The Company has performed well in excess of 100 full scale blast tests to prove the validity of the blastwall design procedure.
Blast Walls are high integrity fully welded gas tight systems manufactured from profiled steel and insulated to achieve the specified fire ratings.
Blast Walls resistant to overpressures of up to 7 barg have been designed and supplied, and fire ratings of up to H120 and 60 minute jet fire are type approved by Lloyd’s Register.
Typical benefits include:
- High integrity fully welded system
- Carbon, stainless steel 316L & Duplex
- Type Approved Certification from A0 to H120 fire ratings
- Jetfire ratings up to J60 rating
- Certified blast resistance up to 7 bar
- No intermediate support steel for all spans
- Factory fitted penetrations
- Maintenance free – Stainless steel
- Liners available in various finishes
- Type Approved by Lloyds Register