Fire Walls are designed and engineered to provide the most cost-effective and lightweight saving solution whilst ensuring compliance with the client's specification.
MTE has specialised for over 40 years in the design, manufacture and supply of Fire Walls for various applications within the offshore and onshore oil and gas industries including platforms in harsh environments and arctic climate conditions.
Prefabricated blast walls and fire walls are designed to achieve the most cost-effective and lightweight saving solution to the specified hazard.
The company has performed well in excess of 100 full scale fire and blast tests to prove the validity of the fire wall design procedure.
Fire Walls are high integrity fully welded gas tight systems manufactured from profiled steel and insulated to achieve the specified fire ratings. Fire ratings of up to H120 and 60 minute jet fire are type approved by Lloyd’s Register.
Typical benefits include:
- High integrity fully welded system
- Carbon, stainless steel 316L & Duplex
- Type Approved Certification from A0 to H120 fire ratings
- Jetfire ratings up to J60 rating
- No intermediate support steel for all spans
- Factory fitted penetrations
- Maintenance free – Stainless steel
- Liners available in various finishes
- Type Approved by Lloyds Register