Typical uses include: Living Quarters (New Build), Additional Living Quarters (Upgrade), Temporary Refuge Rooms, Emergency Shelters, Emergency Overnight Accommodation, Office Buildings
Living Quarters (LQ) fire and blast rated modules designed to the required POB facilities, architectural fit-out etc providing total protection of personnel in harsh offshore environments.
Additional Living Quarters (ALQ) fire and blast rated accommodation modules designed for integration on to existing facilities and rig layout.
Temporary Refuge Rooms, Emergency Overnight Accommodation (EOA) fire and blast rated modules purpose designed to provide personnel protection.
Modules are purpose designed to meet the clients’ specified explosion, seismic, thermal, fire and acoustic performance criteria, and can be constructed from carbon steel, duplex or 316L stainless steel, complete with all electrical, HVAC and packaged equipment systems installed, tested and commissioned. This includes the supply of modular buildings to cover a range of duties and sizes ranging from small road transportable units to large site assembled buildings manufactured in modular units.
MTE Ltd has the capability and facilities to design, build and load-out modules exceeding 1000 tonnes. These modular buildings can be supplied in one piece directly from our riverside facility for onward sea transportation.
- Design, engineering, assembly, architectural fit-out, pre-delivery testing, transportation & installation
- Design loads – in addition to normal transportation & handling loads we can address seismic, explosion, thermal and acoustic requirements
- Full turnkey supply, installation and project management of mains power distribution, internal & external lighting, DC emergency power, security, F & G detection, alarm systems, CCTV and HVAC systems
- Modularised option for larger units offering ease of shipping and minimal site work
- Larger units available in kit-form for site assembly
- Services include site installation, site supervision, offshore surveys, risk assessment & safety audits
- All components fully tested and certified
- Quality Accreditation to ISO 9001:2008