E-Houses (Electrical Houses)
E-Houses are prefabricated modular enclosures, which typically house medium and low voltage electrical switchgear as well as auxiliary equipment.
E-house modules are designed to protect critical and valuable electrical equipment and are widely used in the oil and gas industry (platforms and FPSO’s), power plants and renewable energy (wind farms).
MTE Ltd has an established capability to design, build and load-out modules exceeding 1000 tonnes. These modular buildings can be supplied in one piece directly from our riverside facility for onward sea transportation.
The company has developed excellent facilities and experienced staff fully focused on exceeding client’s expectations, a single vendor with the capability of providing bespoke turnkey solutions: design, engineering, assembling, packaging, testing, delivery and project management of the electrical house (E-House).
Benefits offered to our clients:
- Design, engineering, assembly, architectural fit-out, pre-delivery testing, transportation & installation
- Design loads – in addition to normal transportation & handling loads we can address seismic, explosion, thermal and acoustic requirements
- Full turnkey supply, installation and project management of mains power distribution, internal & external lighting, DC emergency power, security, F&G detection, alarm systems, CCTV and HVAC systems
- Modularised option for larger units offering ease of shipping and minimal site work
- E-houses are fully tested and pre-commissioned prior to shipment “plug and play at site”
- All components fully tested and certified
- Quality Accreditation to ISO 9001:2008