Typical uses include: E-Houses (Electrical House), Prefabricated Electrical Buildings (PEB's), Remote Instrument Enclosures (RIE), Control Rooms, Local Equipment Rooms (LER), 33KV Room, 11KV Room, Compression Room, Laboratory Modules, Variable Speed Drive (VSD) Modules and Pump Houses.
E-Houses (Electrical House) prefabricated modular enclosures built to house switchgear and auxiliary equipment.
Prefabricated Electrical Buildings (PEB’s) designed for the protection of switchgear and other electrical equipment.
Local Equipment Rooms (LER's) fire and blast rated LER modules fully equipped with all the required HV & LV equipment, HVAC units, fire and gas systems etc.
Modules are purpose designed to meet the clients’ specified explosion, seismic, thermal, fire and acoustic performance criteria, and can be constructed from carbon steel, duplex or 316L stainless steel, complete with all electrical, HVAC and packaged equipment systems installed, tested and commissioned. This includes the supply of modular buildings to cover a range of duties and sizes ranging from small road transportable units to large site assembled buildings manufactured in modular units.
MTE Ltd has the capability and facilities to design, build and load-out modules exceeding 1000 tonnes. These modular buildings can be supplied in one piece directly from our riverside facility for onward sea transportation.
- Design, engineering, assembly, architectural fit-out, pre-delivery testing, transportation & installation
- Design loads – in addition to normal transportation & handling loads we can address seismic, explosion, thermal and acoustic requirements
- Full turnkey supply, installation and project management of mains power distribution, internal & external lighting, DC emergency power, security, F & G detection, alarm systems, CCTV and HVAC systems
- Modularised option for larger units offering ease of shipping and minimal site work
- Larger units available in kit-form for site assembly
- Services include site installation, site supervision, offshore surveys, risk assessment & safety audits
- All components fully tested and certified
- Quality Accreditation to ISO 9001:2008