Escape Routes are purpose designed to provide protected personnel transit ways, evacuation routes and muster areas in the event of serious incidents involving hydrocarbon explosion and fire.
Escape Routes in particular can vary considerably from semi-open walkways to fully enclosed high integrity fire and blast rated tunnels. MTE offers a range of solutions applicable to offshore fixed and floating production platforms and also for equivalent onshore facilities. These products are constructed from shop built modules to provide economical site installation and are all fully certified.
The major features of our product are:
- Purpose designed for specified explosion, fire, jetfire and environmental performance
- Fire ratings from A0 through H120 and jetfire
- Design for severe maritime conditions if applicable
- Available in carbon and stainless steel
- Modular shop construction for economical installation
- Blast, fire and jetfire rated flexible seals available to accommodate thermal and mechanical movements
- Available as a shell or fully equipped to suit clients' requirements
- All components fully tested and certified